Easter and spring are here
I hope all the activities don't obscure the meaning of Easter.
Dog makes us sleepless in Indy
What led to the sudden onset of Toby’s problem? His recent knee surgery had slowed him down a bit, resulting in a modest weight gain, which is a factor in snoring. I had observed no increase in smoking or alcohol consumption in the hound, another common cause.
- What’s for dinner might surprise you This is not the most stress free or economical way to shop, but it does occasionally produce a surprisingly delicious meal.
- Dog makes us sleepless in Indy
- Modification of Indiana child support guidelines The guidelines now encourage courts to impute income only when the unemployment or underemployment is “without just cause.”
- The whole grain truth After years of failure, I decided not to make a resolution for 2010 and guess what has happened, I’ve dropped 20 pounds since Jan. 1.
- Regaining strength and mobility Just when you get some self-confidence something like that happens.
Earning the badge of motherhood
Finally, on my last full day in D.C., everyone was well enough to leave the hotel. I was determined to find my way to the National Cathedral, a place I’d dreamed of visiting since seeing it on the horizon three business trips ago.
- Earning the badge of motherhood I grabbed toddler up by the waist, successfully covering the front of my pants with mud. With one child under my arm, I ran after child number two, constantly aware of the depth of the mud over my flip-flops.
Let’s worry about the real problems
National Libertarian Party Chairman William Redpath, in an e-mail release, said, “the federal government wants to use the additional information to fine tune its control over the lives and money of the American people.”
I am reminded of the Buffalo Springfield lyric, “Paranoia strikes deep. ...”
- More Commentary Headlines
- Easter and spring are here